The following courses should be taken in order. Each course has a quiz consisting of 5 questions. You are limited to 3 attempts at a quiz or you need to repeat the course.
- Getting started: Communities, domains, and stewardship – about 15 minutes
- Getting started: Assets and asset types – about 15 minutes
- Getting started: Business Glossary – about 15 minutes
- Getting started: Data Dictionary and Reference Data – about 15 minutes
- Getting started: Catalog, Collibra Everywhere, and lineage – about 25 minutes
- Getting started: Data Helpdesk, Policy Manager and workflows – about 20 minutes
- Getting Started Certificate of Completion (Level 1 certification equivalent)
Once you have achieved your Getting Started Certificate of Completion you can move forward into the next set of courses.
Customers: We recommend enrolling in the Getting Started Bootcamp.
2. University On-demand Courses (approximately 70 minutes):
- Collibra Console – about 20 minutes of content
- Backup & Upgrade: DGC v5.x – about 30 minutes of content
- SysAdmin: Workflow Configurations v5.x – about 15 minutes of content
- Infrastructure & Upgrade Paths – about 20 minutes of content
- Platform Admin Certificate of Completion