The Implementation Learning Path provides instruction on the administration and management of the Collibra Platform.
Upon completion of this learning path the participant will:
- Know how to Install and configure the Collibra DGC Platform
- Describe the design and configure of the operating model
- Understand how interpret the proper use of the Collibra APIs and implement workflows
Individuals who successfully complete the courses within the path and who have attained Collibra Certified Level 1 designation are eligible to enroll in the Collibra Certified Expert 2.
The Collibra Certified Expert 2 designation proves that you have demonstrated your knowledge, skills, and ability to configure, implement, and maintain the operating model for your organization as well as the ability to set up users, security, and connections, manage content and updates as well as out-of-the-box content.
Courses in Learning Path:
- Collibra Connect Installation and Configuration v5
- Infrastructure and Upgrade Paths
- Collibra Console
- Out-of-the-box Operating Model 5.x
- Operating Model 5.x: Organization Concepts
- Enterprise Information Management: The Operating Model 5.x
- Backup and Upgrade: DGC v5.x
- Ask-the-Expert Workflow Basics
- Advanced Workflow: Tips and Tricks