A best practice from a customers or partner that typically instantiates one or more Reference Cases. For example, the Flemish Government’s FRIS reference case – as it stands – is a combination of Business Glossary Case, Reference Data Management Case, and Data Dictionary Case.[/bok-callout]
Here are a number of reference cases:
- Business Glossary at Stanford University
- Business Semantics Glossary for Research Information Systems
- Issues Handling Across Reference Data Sets in US Health Insurance
- Leveraging a Territory Glossary with Office Reference Data
- Managing Financial Code Hierarchies across Time and Context
Customer cases presented at Collibra’s user conferences 2014 can be found at User Group Meeting Presentations 2014 & 2015.
If you would like to submit your own reference case and share it with the community, please send an email to Customer Success and you will be emailed instructions on how to do so.
You have to login to comment.