For every data stewardship use case that is to be implemented in Collibra DGC, you should consider the following aspects.
- Business Case/Drivers: what are the key business drivers that trigger and against which ROI of the data governance business project will be assessed?
- Key Questions: what are the painstaking questions about your data you want to have clarified?
- Traceability Requirements: for each of these key questions, what are the key asset types, relations and attributes you should focus on?
- Product: what modules support this business case?
- what are the key milestones in the management of your asset types in this business case?
- what roles and responsibilities are to be involved?
- what processes are typical for this business case?
- Reference Cases: what are the best practices that illustrate this business case?
The DGC4 Operating Model has been designed with five major use cases in mind (among others):
- Business Semantics Glossary
- Reference Data Management
- Policy, Rule and Issue Management
- Data Sharing Agreements
- Model Risk Governance
- Data Dictionary Case
You have to login to comment.