We refer to the Administrator’s Guide section on Managing Workflows for details on the functionality, answering the following questions.
- How to deploy a workflow?
- How to set permissions for workflow management?
- How to configure the settings for a workflow?
- How to change the status of a workflow definition?
- How to set the assets to which a workflow can apply?
- How to set events that trigger a workflow automatically?
- How to change the variables of a workflow definition?
- How to set who can start or stop a workflow?
- How to change other variables of a workflow?
- How to view the BPMN diagram for a deployed workflow definition?
- How to manage running workflow definition instances?
Furthermore, we provide walk-throughs for all out-of-the-box workflows:
- Approval Process Walk Through
- Cancel Process Walk-Through
- Escalation Process Walk-Through
- Issue Creation Walk-Through
- Issue Management Walk-Through
- Issue Move Walkthrough
- Onboarding Workflow Walk Through
- Propose New Business Asset Walk-Through
- Propose New Business Term Workflow Walk Through
- Propose New Code Value Walk-Through
- Propose New Data Asset Walk-Through
- Propose New Governance Asset Walk-Through
- Propose New Technology Asset Walk-Through
- Simple Approval Workflow Walk Through
- Voting Sub-Process Walk-Through
- Workflow Design Template
As well as step-by-step implementation guides:
You have to login to comment.