The following courses should be taken in order. Each course has a quiz consisting of 5 questions. You are limited to 3 attempts at a quiz or you need to repeat the course.
- Getting started: Communities, domains, and stewardship – about 15 minutes
- Getting started: Assets and asset types – about 15 minutes
- Getting started: Business Glossary – about 15 minutes
- Getting started: Data Dictionary and Reference Data – about 15 minutes
- Getting started: Catalog, Collibra Everywhere, and lineage – about 25 minutes
- Getting started: Data Helpdesk, Policy Manager and workflows – about 20 minutes
- Getting Started Certificate of Completion (Level 1 certification equivalent)
Once you have achieved your Getting Started Certificate of Completion you can move forward into the next set of courses.
Customers: We recommend enrolling in the Getting Started Bootcamp.
3. University On-demand Courses (approximately 60 minutes):
- Collibra API: Rest and JAVA – about 30 minutes of content
- Migrating Workflows to API v2 – about 15 minutes of content
- Developer Portal, APIs, and CLI – about 15 minutes of content
- Integration Certificate of Completion
Customers: We recommend enrolling in the Collibra API Bootcamp.