POC Workshop Learning Path
In order to take full advantage of the Workshop POC that Collibra will be providing to Providence St. Joseph Health, we ask that the participants do a small amount of pre-work to ready themselves. We have set up this landing page and curriculum specific to Providence St. Joseph Health to help you efficiently navigate the offerings. The recommended lessons are listed below by user role, but feel free to explore and attend other offerings of interest to you.
- Find, Understand and Trust your Data Course – 3 lessons, about 15 minutes of content
- The Value of Data Course – 3 lessons – about 16 minutes of content
- On-the-Go (Windows) Application Course – 6 lessons, about 16 minutes of content
- Optional, more detailed topics can be found on the Foundation of Data Governance Learning Path.
Business and Technical Stewards:
- Collibra Data Governance Center 101 Course – 11 lessons – about 30 minutes of content
- Optional, more detailed topics can be found on the Getting Started with Collibra Learning Path.
- Using Collibra Catalog as a Data Analyst – about 10 minutes of content
- Collibra Catalog: Empowering Technical and Business User Collaboration – about 20 minutes of content
- Healthcare Datasets with Collibra Catalog – about 20 minutes of content
- There are several other Catalog courses in the Collibra Catalog Series on Collibra University