Introductory Learning Path
We have set up this landing page and curriculum specific to Point72 to help you efficiently navigate the Collibra offerings. The recommended lessons are listed below by user role, but feel free to explore and attend other offerings of interest to you.
- Introduction to the Operating Model 5.x – 5 lessons – about 30 minutes of content
- Collibra On-The-Go Windows Application – 5 lessons – about 30 minutes of content
- Designing Dashboards – 5 lessons – about 30 minutes of content
- Guidelines for Creating Good Definitions – reading and reference
- Collibra Data Governance Center 101 Course – 11 lessons – about 30 minutes of content
- Optional, more detailed topics can be found on the Getting Started with Collibra Learning Path.
- Collibra Catalog – 5 lessons – about 20 minutes of content
- Using Catalog as a Data Analyst – 1 lesson – about 10 minutes of content
- Collibra Catalog: Empowering Technical and Business User Collaboration – 3 lessons – about 20 minutes of content
- There are several other Catalog course offerings on specific topics and technologies available for review if applicable.
- Introduction to California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Course – about 10 minutes of content
- Introduction to GDPR with Collibra Course (if applicable) – about 25 minutes of content
- There are several other GDPR and Data Privacy courses offerings on specific topics if this is applicable.