POC Workshop Learning Path
In order to take full advantage of the Workshop POC that Collibra will be providing to McKinsey, we ask that the participants do a small amount of pre-work to ready themselves. We have set up this landing page and curriculum specific to McKinsey to help you efficiently navigate the offerings. The recommended lessons are listed below by user role, but feel free to explore and attend other offerings of interest to you.
- Find, Understand and Trust your Data Course – 3 lessons, about 15 minutes of content
- The Value of Data Course – 3 lessons – about 16 minutes of content
- On-the-Go (Windows) Application Course – 6 lessons, about 16 minutes of content
- Optional, more detailed topics can be found on the Foundation of Data Governance Learning Path.
Business and Technical Stewards:
- Collibra Data Governance Center 101 Course – 11 lessons – about 30 minutes of content
- Optional, more detailed topics can be found on the Getting Started with Collibra Learning Path.
- Introduction to California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Course – about 10 minutes of content
- Introduction to GDPR with Collibra Course (if applicable) – about 25 minutes of content
- There are several other GDPR and Data Privacy courses offerings on specific topics if this is applicable.