Create seamless integrations between Collibra and any other system in your data landscape. From data warehouse to ERPs to analytics solutions, we provide you with ways to move data and metadata in and out of Collibra so that you can enable Data Intelligence across the enterprise.
With our native integrations, you can register data sources and external systems to ingest metadata into the Collibra data catalog. And for bidirectional data flow, you can build integrations using our APIs.
- Compare integration templates
- Build configurations in Anypoint Studio
- Modify property encryptions
- Test deploying integrations
- Compose the configurations in Anypoint Studio
- Modify platform services
- Build a data source to the DGC using Anypoint Studio
- Construct a data source using a database query to identify tables to import
- Examine tables and import as assets into the DGC
- Construct a data source in Anypoint Studio
- Modify data from a data source to JSON, CSV, or Java object format
- Modify individual components within a data object
Collibra Connect resources
Learn about the Collibra Connect prerequisites and install MuleSoft Anypoint Studio and the Collibra Connector.
Collibra Connect offers you a way to integrate your own application with Collibra Data Governance Center to enable active data governance.
Connect Hub provides an API which facilitates connecting integrations to Collibra DGC.