Prepare a test environment
- Install Collibra Data Governance Center version 5.7 in a development environment.
- In your development environment, restore a backup from your current production environment.
Analyze your workflows
- Install Collibra Command Line Interface.
- In Collibra CLI, run collibra-set to connect it to your development environment.
- In Collibra CLI, run workflow-analyze to generate a report which highlights potential API v1 issues.
Replace API v1 with v2 alternatives
Check the generated report and follow the suggestions:
- Update the namespace.
- Replace API v1 with v2 alternatives.
- Deploy and test your workflows.
- Use Collibra CLI to test the workflows until the report is clean.
Migrate your workflows to your production environment
Follow your usual testing cycle to ensure the updated workflows perform as expected before deploying them in your production environment.