About this Course
Approximate Time to Completion: 1 hour
Instructor: , Solution Engineer, Collibra
- Assess remediation actions
- Evaluate remediation plans
- Examine the lifecycle of a remediation plan
In this course, we will demonstrate the remediation plan and remediation action workflows in the GDPR Solution. Remediation actions are assets in the Collibra Data Governance Center that capture and monitor the progress on actions for risk treatment. The remediation actions are based on ISO 31000 and are typically identified as an outcome for DPIA, legitimate interest assessment and security breach workflows. The remediation plans allow for logical groupings of the remediation actions.
The following order of courses are recommended to follow the sequence of GDPR Solution workflows demonstrated in the use case.
- Processing Activity Register, GDPR Solution
- Data Protection by Design, GDPR Solution
- Risk Assessment Workflow, GDPR Solution
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA), GDPR Solution
- Legitimate Interest Assessment, GDPR Solution
- Compliance Self Assessment Workflow (CSA), GDPR Solution
- Remediation Plans and Remediation Actions, GDPR Solution
Disclaimer: The courses, articles, videos, documents, etc. on this website are offered only for general informational and educational purposes. They are not offered as and do not constitute legal advice or legal opinions. Certification with or receipt of this training does not provide or ensure any legal or other compliance certification and does not ensure that the user will be in compliance with any laws, including GDPR or any other privacy laws.