About this Course
Approximate Time to Completion: 1 hour
Instructor: Vasiliki Nikolopoulou, Senior Pre-Sales Engineer, Collibra
- Create new business process in business process register
- Develop a new dataset
- Implement workflows to automate process documentation and data set registration
In this course, we will onboard new business processes and datasets. Available workflows will automate the tasks of documenting the processes and registering the datasets. The workflows will also automatically register the processes in the process register and dataset domains. This results in end-to-end lineage for all the assets to help achieve efficient data governance in the organization.
The following order of courses are recommended to follow the sequence of GDPR Solution workflows demonstrated in the use case.
- Processing Activity Register, GDPR Solution
- Data Protection by Design, GDPR Solution
- Risk Assessment Workflow, GDPR Solution
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA), GDPR Solution
- Legitimate Interest Assessment, GDPR Solution
- Compliance Self Assessment Workflow (CSA), GDPR Solution
- Remediation Plans and Remediation Actions, GDPR Solution
Disclaimer: The courses, articles, videos, documents, etc. on this website are offered only for general informational and educational purposes. They are not offered as and do not constitute legal advice or legal opinions. Certification with or receipt of this training does not provide or ensure any legal or other compliance certification and does not ensure that the user will be in compliance with any laws, including GDPR or any other privacy laws.