- Bart Vandekerckhove, Product Manager, Data Privacy & Risk
- Carlos Ebrecht, Senior Business Analyst
- Discover the Collibra Privacy & Risk features
- Compare the Collibra Privacy & Risk building blocks
- Examine the process register domain
Collibra Privacy & Risk not only helps organizations manage both their privacy regulation compliance and daily privacy operations, it also provides a holistic view of sensitive enterprise information, including the processes that use the data, the people that have access, and where the data is stored.
This course will provide an overview of Colllibra Privacy & Risk, starting with an update on the differences between Collibra version 5.6 and 5.7. Next, we’ll cover how to derive value from the ten building blocks of Collibra’s Privacy & Risk framework. Finally, we’ll finish by showing how to use to process register, which will allow you to create the means for storing your business process assets as well as map your business process assets to the data consumed and produced by those processes.