Instructor:, Solution Engineer
- Install Informatica Data Quality Integration template
- Import IDQ Data Quality Metrics into Collibra Data Governance Center
- Create communities in DGC with Data Quality Results
- Create domains for each database for the evaluated columns and create assets based off the represented columns
In this course, we will review how the IDQ integration accelerator integrates Collibra applications with the Informatica Data Quality environments. This process allows you to bring the data quality rule implementations and their results i.e. IDQ scorecard into Collibra Policy Manager. IDQ scorecards show the level of compliance with validated data quality rules. This supports data owners being accountable for the quality of data, to ensure consistent checking of the same rules across the data flow, and to assign stewards to resolve data quality issues.
We will begin by visiting Collibra’s Marketplace and downloading the Informatica Data Quality Integration accelerator and import into Mulesoft Anypoint Studio as a Mule deployable archive. This contains the template necessary to create a community with one domain called Data Quality Results. Next, Oracle’s .jdbc driver will connect to the Informatica repository and we’ll test the connections with the Metadata Manager database. The dq-result-consumer template will perform the transformation between the IDQ data set and the DGC. The metric synchronization template pulls the data from the IDQ and transforms the data into DGC. This process results in an Informatica Community providing your Data Quality results and scorecards showing compliance with data quality rules.
We recommend the following course sequence:
- Informatica Data Quality Integration Accelerator: Configurations for Data Governance Center
- Informatica Data Quality Integration Accelerator: Lineage and Data Quality Rules