Instructor: Bart Vandekerckhove, Product Manager
- Assess the risks of processing personal data to the rights and freedoms of data subjects
- Document remediation plans and actions
- Examine DPIA threshold, workflow and asset page
The Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) is a formalized risk management procedure to assess the risks of processing personal data to the rights and freedoms of data subjects. The GDPR Solution helps you in three ways with the DPIA requirements. First, the DPIA threshold will help you assess whether a DPIA is needed. Second, the actual DPIA workflow will guide the business steward through the questions taken from the templates. And finally, the DPIA asset page is a tailored and concise asset page which shows the results from the DPIA in a very user-friendly way.
The following order of courses are recommended to follow the sequence of GDPR Solution workflows demonstrated in the use case.
- Processing Activity Register, GDPR Solution
- Data Protection by Design, GDPR Solution
- Risk Assessment Workflow, GDPR Solution
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA), GDPR Solution
- Legitimate Interest Assessment, GDPR Solution
- Remediation Plans and Remediation Actions, GDPR Solution
Disclaimer: The courses, articles, videos, documents, etc. on this website are offered only for general informational and educational purposes. They are not offered as and do not constitute legal advice or legal opinions. Certification with or receipt of this training does not provide or ensure any legal or other compliance certification and does not ensure that the user will be in compliance with any laws, including GDPR or any other privacy laws.