Instructor: Sergiusz Rotman, Regulatory Business Analyst
- Demonstrate Compliance Self Assessment Workflow
- Contrast to Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- Identify roles and process for CSA
In this course, we will review the Compliance Self Assessment Workflow which was introduced in the GDPR Solution, v4. This workflow provides a review of the compliance status with the General Data Protection Regulation in your organization. The Compliance Self Assessment workflow was built on the data protection self assessment prepared by the ICO, the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK’s Data Protection Authority. This assessment helps organizations to ensure their compliance with data protection laws and they are keeping the people personal data secure.
The following order of courses are recommended to follow the sequence of GDPR Solution workflows demonstrated in the use case.
- Processing Activity Register, GDPR Solution
- Data Protection by Design, GDPR Solution
- Risk Assessment Workflow, GDPR Solution
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA), GDPR Solution
- Legitimate Interest Assessment, GDPR Solution
- Compliance Self Assessment Workflow (CSA), GDPR Solution
- Remediation Plans and Remediation Actions, GDPR Solution
Disclaimer: The courses, articles, videos, documents, etc. on this website are offered only for general informational and educational purposes. They are not offered as and do not constitute legal advice or legal opinions. Certification with or receipt of this training does not provide or ensure any legal or other compliance certification and does not ensure that the user will be in compliance with any laws, including GDPR or any other privacy laws.