The Certified Collibra Expert III designation is a great way to demonstrate your expertise with the integration power of Collibra Connect.
Successful Certified candidates will be able to:
- Perform all the functions of a Certified Collibra Expert I, II
- Design an integration architecture and develop Collibra Connect integration applications using out-of-the-box template.
Who Should Pursue Collibra Expert III Certification?
This certification is open to candidates who have successfully completed the Collibra Expert I, II Certification exam.
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, and SOAP
- Basic understanding of Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Completed MuleSoft training
- Completed Collibra Getting Started Learning Path
- Completed Collibra Certified Expert Level II certification
Once enrolled, applicants have 30 days to successfully complete the exam and are granted three attempts. If the applicant is unsuccessful after three attempts they must wait 30 days before they can re-enroll in the exam course. There are no extensions or exceptions. All certifications expire 2 years after issuance.
Planning for the Collibra Expert III Certification Exam
The Collibra Expert III Certification Exam tests your ability to perform all the functions of a Certified Collibra Expert I, II designations including designing an integration architecture and develop Collibra Connect integration applications using out-of-the-box template.
Applicants who complete the Integration Learning Path or in-person Integration Competency Track training are well prepared for success on the exam.