About This Course
- Trevor Gori, Data Steward
- Matthew Tager, Data Steward
- Explain asset characteristics
- Demonstrate roundtrip import/export
- Infer relationships between assets
We will review the types of characteristics and their importance, including how to create, edit, export and import attributes and relations for assets. There are two types of characteristics that you can assign to an asset: attribute types and relation types. An attribute is a literal value that captures information about an asset and an attribute is an instance of exactly one attribute type. We will also conduct a roundtrip, with importing from Excel and then export an updated table. Finally, we will start to form relationships between various assets inside of the Collibra Platform.