About This Course
- Joyce Snelders, Manager, Analytics and Cognitive, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Darshana Galande, Senior Consultant, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Appraise data quality for business purposes
- Assess relationships between assets and metrics
- Support accountability through data quality dashboards
This course is the first in a series based on a retail distribution company’s need to cleanse and monitor the quality of their data. This course will help business users trust their data by determining what data quality is and explaining data quality dimensions such as timeliness, completeness and accuracy. We will highlight the relationships between a business term, a business rule, a data quality rule and a data quality metric. Additionally, we will explain how data quality rules, metrics and dimensions are aggregated and assigned to an asset. To conclude, we will show you examples of a data quality dashboard for a single asset, giving you an idea of how it will look in your organization.