2016-17 Internship Program
COLLIBRA UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATE PROGRAM
Collibra offers an exciting opportunity for current students looking to learn more about Data Governance. University and special high school students may complete a project for credit, taking the form of a bachelor’s or mater’s thesis, a PhD dissertation, or even as part of a course assignment. Collibra University Associates get access to Collibra’s knowledge resources and software products. Furthermore, Associates are assigned a mentor who supervises their project or work. Collibra University Associate appointments vary project by project. They span from months for smaller assignments as part of a course, up to a year or more for in-depth studies such as master’s theses or PhD dissertations.
Applicants should consider themselves a self-motivated professional who demonstrates the ability to quickly grasp new technologies and products in addition to solving complex problems. Intellectual curiosity drives you as you deal with complex concepts. You enjoy the excitement of working in a fast-paced environment and are adaptable and agile. You enjoy working with others and seek input to find the right solution. You understand business success is not an individual achievement but a team approach. To be eligible for the Collibra University Associate Program you must meet the following criteria:
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Accurately assess critical factors for success and mitigate risk on deliverables
- Have a strong academic record, i.e. credit average or above
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Articulate ideas and thoughts clearly and easily
- Interact well with team leaders, peers, junior staff and other managers at various positions
How to Apply
Individuals are allowed 1 application.